Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Les Excentriques - Les Excentriques (1965)


Why yes, I DO find it eccentric that there exists a band comprised entirely of cloned, life-sized Ken dolls. In fact, I find it really fucking terrifying. Ever since I first saw this album cover, I've been having nightmares where they all run me over in a life-sized version of Barbie's pink Cadillac, unnatural grins plastered onto their faces while they continue to hold their pink guitars, as the plastic sheen of their clothing and hair holds me in a daze as the car comes in closer and closer and closer.

I may never sleep again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! It's the Hitler Youth all grown up and having a band! A Gay band! There are so many things wrong and/or frightening about this album cover, I don't even know where to begin.